Thursday, April 18, 2013

The cars hiss by my window like the waves down on the beach (The Doors)

The clans are converging on San Francisco over the next two weeks for the irrevocable melding together of Wozza's world and Jesse's world. Although Jesse and his family have been members of Wozza's World for a few years, it's now time for Jesse and Fanfa to marry after officially ratifying their commitment to look after each other till death do they part earlier this year.

So this means the Purdy, O'Neill and Smith branches of the whanau are in the city by the bay for a short while to share in the joy.

Jade arrived a week ago and we (Keegan, SWMBO, and me) arrived yesterday. Adam and Ashleigh arrive next week along with the O'Neills and Mr Smith.

We've been busy bees since landing - a walk around the Castro area, a walk across the Golden Gate bridge, and a Jesse city tour have been great introductions to this fabuloso city. We've all fallen in love with it!

Tomorrow we visit Alcatraz and I finish writing my father of the bride speech. Photos to come (I can't figure out how to load from my camera to the iPad just yet).

Love and peace - Wozza


No comments: