Thursday, October 12, 2023

Well, the hardest work that ever I done Is plowin' a field of rye; the easiest work that ever I done was eatin' chicken pie (Ry Cooder)

Photo by Jessica Kantak Bailey on Unsplash


Wie geht's?

This one's about being a pollotarian (poultry but no fish or meat) or a pollo-pescetarian (poultry and/or fish but no meat).

Jacky has been a pollotarian for a long time. 

After a discussion with my sister-in-law I decided to give up meat. But I can't yet give up fish or chicken. Samantha's fully committed example is an inspiration, and Geezer Butler's book contributed to my decision. 

And, it's not a great hardship, I'd have to say. I used to love hamburgers but I don't actually miss them. I loved pepperoni pizzas and I do miss them but hey ho.

What's next? Well I could easily go full pescetarian but that wouldn't be fair on Jacky so this middle way will suffice for now.

Love and peace - Wozza

No comments: