Tuesday, May 19, 2015

You have walked through my dreams (Wild Beasts)

I blog every day. You may have noticed.

I'm not alone.

As Seth Godin says - Blogging every day clarifies my thoughts — it helps me notice things. It’s one of the most important practices of my profession.

Since rebooting  The Purdzilla Show I have maintained writing every day as a discipline.

So far I haven't missed a day. It's built into my morning ritual. 

Each morning I post an update so that I rotate through my four blogs every four days. 

I enjoy each of them for different reasons. Because I love music, Goo Goo G'Joob is a lot of fun to write for; writing about music is almost as good as listening to it. Wozza's Place, and Baggy Trousers are the oldest and most challenging to keep fresh. They stretch me and I need that.

The eagle eyed will have noticed a fifth blog has now joined the ranks: Jewels for the thirsty appears on the weekend and summarises my weekly sensual overload.

Apart from the daily discipline involved in gathering my thoughts and apart from trying to fashion something sensible and interesting to say; apart from all that - I need these blogs to make sense of the world I live in.

In case you haven't been paying attention those would be the worlds of music, inspiration, education, my senses and my inner psyche

Blogging/writing pushes me to get extremely clear on my thoughts. And that is good! 

Love/peace - Wozza

No comments: