Monday, November 30, 2015

Sum sum summer, well it's almost summer (Celebration)


After experiencing three scorching days in a row last week, I think it's safe to say that summer (in Nu Zild) has arrived. 

That means I tend to break out the short sleeve shirts for work, say goodbye to the singlets and start listening to reggae - as I type this Magic Transistor have played about a dozen (and counting) reggae songs in a row so far - Keith Hudsen and Philip Samuel We Will Make It is just the latest.

At least I can do this for a week or so before flying to Los Angeles and then on to London for our winter Christmas. Then it will be a case of breaking out the polyprops.

This is the perfect arrangement for me. I'm not a fan of NZ summers: way too hot; Christmas just feels all wrong; sleeping is a nightmare; and my snoz always getting burned. 

All up - it's not cool, literally!

I much prefer the winter weather in England - dark afternoons, a snuggly warm inside Christmas, maybe some sleet if I'm lucky and snow would be a bonus!

But I'll leave the summery background on the blog to remind me what I'm coming back to in February.

Love and peace - Wozza

No comments: