Thursday, January 25, 2018

Every challenge is an opportunity (Hsing Yun)

A lovely woman with a guy
who is too damned content with things!

"Write more interesting blog posts!"

Stark and interestingly, this was the advice given by a work colleague who has taken an interest in my quest goal to go viral this year.

My colleague, let's call her Mandy, is quite right and although I reacted with stunned silence when she energetically and perkily gave me that pearl, that nugget, she's right (she's seldom wrong - there was that one day last year, but I digress).

Feels a little like that scene in a Woody Allen film when aliens tell him to tell funnier jokes after he asks about the purpose of his life.

Not that easy! But that's okay...it's not about easy. Or it is but to get to easy I'll need to get through hard.

Oh, oh, and she also said, "Be controversial".

Also, not that easy. Especially for me - I don't want to upset anyone. I also don't have contrary points of view, generally, and I am not about to be insincere. Hmmm (that was me pondering).

But I appreciate Mandy's advice and interest and I need to remember - every challenge is an opportunity.

Love and peace - Wozza

1 comment:

Mand said...

That Mandy sounds like a wise person.
It would do you well to listen to her more often.