Tuesday, January 30, 2024

We are family, Hey, hey, hey, hey, yeah (Sister Sledge)

Chris, Jade, Andrew, Poppy, Samantha, Wozza, Asher, Jacky, Ashleigh, Adam.


Wie geht's?

I'm still buzzing from our family catch up last week. I love how we all share an air BnB and pitch in with meals, activities, childcare and clean up. It's a joyful experience sharing space with my children, their partners (the plus ones) and grandchildren.

To be fair it was tough getting a turn with Asher and Poppy - they were in demand!

I glanced around at one point (and the photo bears this out) and noticed how we have grown as a family, and this is without Keegan and his girlfriend Jennifer joining us. Jacky and I had little clue when we started courting back in 1983, that we would have such a wonderful effect on the future.

Monday was a hard one after all of that joy, but the week has picked up as I've clicked back into daily routines. Getting a couple of nights of sleep has been helpful. The recipe is: full on day at school with brain overload; get home, have dinner, listen to a record, watch The Good Doctor; head to bed at about 10.00pm - sleep through to my 4.30am alarm.

Easy peasy.

Love and peace - Wozza

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Couldn't have said it better ❤👍