Monday, April 6, 2009

Oh to live on sugar mountain, with the barkers and the coloured balloons

A couple of old posts to catch up with - I noticed two that I had started as drafts but forgot to post. Doh! So here they are - this one plus an older one - you'll need to scroll down to March 9 for a picture of Samantha's flat and Adam/Jenna in Japan.

Jacky and I were in Hamilton a couple of weeks ago for my Principal conference (try http://shsprincipal.blogspot.com for the details). As we were in Hamilton we of course met up with Adam and Jenna for a meal and during the stay we picked up Adam -drove to Auckland, picked up Keegan and drove on to Orewa to see dad/grandad. We had to return to Hamilton so we had no time left to see other family/friends along the way unfortunately. Still - here are the pictures of our visit:








And while I'm at it here's another picture of Christine from our country walk.


Love and peace - W

No comments: