Stuff I don't write about on Wozza's Place usually.
I used to - right at the start of writing this blog I reported on all the weird and wacky stuff that consumes all of our lives from time to time. So in that mode, this last week was about:
- Buying a new mattress for SWMBO and me
- Selling Red Phoenix Farm (we hope to go unconditional next week)
- Buying a new place for the horses, dogs, cat, sheep, birds and us (we hope to go unconditional next week)
- Marking student work so that the reports I need to write today are as up to date as poss.
- Presenting stuff to the staff about Twitter, Blogging, and my Year 12 students
- Buying the new Ringo Starr album (I'm a completist remember)
- Seeing Jade, here for a visit after her holiday in the Pacific with William
- Continuing to not eat junk
- Dealing with lawyers, real estate agents and their PAs (see buying and selling a house bullets)
- Being a coffee hag for my friends (servant leadership y'all)
- Reading as much of Tune In as I could (It's AWESOME)
- Reading as much of Walrus Gumboot, Vox headlines, The Guardian, Medium.com as poss
- Watching as many stock piled episodes of Silicon Valley, Location Location Location, Grand Designs, FIFA Under 20 World Cup and Women's World Cup as I could
There's more but you get the gist.
We all live lives like this, don't we.
I looked up from my keyboard a second ago and looked outside.
The sun is just up. Long shadows. Bit windy. But beautiful.
You've been updated!
Love and peace out - Wozza