Sunday, September 30, 2018

Pass notes #2

Wie geht's?



Age: 61 (today in fact)

Appearance: grey hair, different glasses, but essentially the same simple guy


Disposition: Happy, content, positive, thirsting


Where: Caterham, Surrey, United Kingdom


What are you doing there? Living. Soaking it all up. I may never pass this way again, according to Seals and Crofts, so I'm enjoying every day.


But why England? I'm me here. I belong. I can't really describe the feeling beyond that without getting all mystical and misty eyed.


Okay, okay. I think I get it. Have there been any messages from friends and relatives so far? Indeed there have. Ross rang yesterday, cuz Christine sent me a gift from Bury (I'm waiting for LOML to wake up before I open it) and Jade rang yesterday as well. Plus there are my crazy friends (GK and Simmsy), my mentor (WOH Gibbs), former colleagues, relatives and friends who got in touch via Facebook - marvelous for birthdays and the like!


Righty-ho, enjoy your day Wozza: Chur bro.


Don't say: When do you intend to grow up and settle down?

Do say: Forward!


Love and peace - Warren Ono Purdy

No comments: