Friday, December 23, 2022

Turning and returning to some secret place inside (Berlin)



Wie geht's?

Tintagel Castle took my breath away.

Being overwhelmed by an event is something of a rarity for me. But, just like the first time I found Abbey Road and that famous pedestrian crossing, when I approached Tintagel Castle and that bridge to get across, I was utterly gob smacked by the sight.

Then, when I made it over to the ruins, I saw the view north that we've had as a framed picture on our wall for 30 years. I've long imagined the scene, and therefore, have built up a high layer of expectation. That it delivered, and then some, is wondrous. That helps explain my look of contentment.

What an incredible feeling. 

I'll store that away in my wonder compartment.

Love and peace - Woz

P.S. Yep - as the photo indicates it was cold and windy! Perfect!!

No comments: