Saturday, May 21, 2022

Time flies like an arrow but fruit flies like an apple


Wie geht's?

The secondary school I attended from 1971 to 1976 - Mount Albert Grammar School (MAGS), is having its centenary celebrations this year.

I was a student during the 50th anniversary in 1972, and a staff member during the 75th anniversary in 1997 (when that photo above was taken).



Twenty years before joining the staff as Head of English and Senior Housemaster I was to be found far right on the end of row three in 7 Wareing. 

Now, in the blink of an eye, it's 2022, 46 years after I left school as a student/ 22 years after I left the staff, and the 100th has rolled around.  

Celebrations are planned for September and I'm keen to go to something to mark the occasion. Would be good to catch up with a few old boys from my time as a staffer and a student.

Love and peace - Wozza

No comments: