Monday, October 3, 2011

In a life of dream am I (Patti Smith)

Today, Mohammed (my Principal) told me about a dream he had yesterday. 

He dreamt about me.

He was surprised to see me in his dream. I was with three other people (he doesn't know who the others were or he forgot who they were before he woke).

He was again surprised because I was dressed in the white ihram, a garment consisting of two sheets of white unhemmed cloth that pilgrims wear.

He spoke to me and asked why I was dressed like this. I said I was on the haij (the pilgrimage to Mecca).

This again surprised him and he asked if I knew how to act on the hajj. In his dream I told him about the series of rituals! He was amazed!

Then he woke.

Mohammed said it was a very vivid dream and it is a very good omen for me. I thanked him a lot!

No comments: