Here's my six inconceivables for today:
- Abdulla (one of my Arabic Studies teachers) can have a conversation with me that doesn't include sexual references.
- Arsenal will go undefeated for the rest of the season (and thereby win it all - Carling Cup, FA Cup, Champions league and Premiership).
- In Season Five of Grey's Anatomy, Izzie Stevens can really have sex with Denny (who died in Season Four).
- The Eurozone financial packages (50% debt write off included) will stop countries like Greece living beyond their means and make them become fiscally responsible.
- Macca (bass), Ringo (drums), Sean Lennon (rhythm guitar) and Dhani Harrison (lead guitar) will perform as 'The B Beatles' with Yoko on vocals.
- Jacky can go a day without looking at 'horses for sale' on Trademe.