Thursday, June 12, 2014

I got my mind on eternity, some kind of ecstasy got a hold on me (Bruce Cockburn)

The World Cup is one sleep away. I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!!

Hello happiness - hello football World Cup.

My sweep stake entry has been lodged at school and I am pumped and ready for the action to start!

Before I get to the football though, here's a dose of happiness.

A colleague at school alerted me to this Coke advert which I have to share on the blog as well. 



Keegan suggested I put my picks on the blog and I'll do that tomorrow at school while I'm waiting for 3.15 to roll around so that I can drive home and see the game (Brazil to beat Croatia by 3).

Breathe Warren, breathe.

In the meantime - check out this link sent to me by Adam. Hilarious and SO EXCITING all at the same time.

 

Love and peace - Wozza

No comments: